流淌於我心間的感受,(Such a feeling’s coming over me.)
讓我觸目所望,皆充滿驚奇;( There is wonder in most everything I see.)
藍天無雲,陽光耀眼;( Not a cloud in the sky, Got the sun in my eye.)
我一點都不驚奇,那恍然如夢感。( And I won’t be surprised if it’s a dream.)
我對這個世界所有存在的示現祝願,( Everything I want the world to be.)
皆因我的知覺而實顯,( Is now coming true especially for me.)
那理由很明確,( And the reason is clear.)
因為祢在這裡,( It’s because you are here.)
禰是我所知連接上帝核心最近的媒介。( You’re the nearest thing to Heaven that I’ve seen.)
微風輕聲呼喚我的名字,( Something in the wind has learned my name.)
祂告知我一切皆不同了,( And it’s telling me that things are not the same.)
那樹上的綠葉,微風的觸動;( In the leaves on the tree and touch of the breeze.)
開啟了我愉悅的感知。( There’s pleasing sense of happiness for me.)
思緒中有我唯一的希望,( There is only one wish on my mind.)
祈望在今日終結前能發覺,( When this day is through, I hope that I will find.)
就算祢伴我明日依舊似今日,( That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me.)
我知道只要祢在這裡,所有我需要的就會流向我。(All I need will be mine,If you are here.)
我屹立世界之巔,探索萬物造化的奧秘;( I’m on the Top of the world looking, down on creation.)
那唯一我能發現的解釋,( And the only explanation I can find.)
竟然是圍繞在我身邊, 祢那無條件愛的包容;( Is the love that I found, ever since you’ve been around.)
是祢的愛讓我立於當下核心世界之巔。( Your love’s put me at the Top of the world.)